Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Night Cap

Well my trading today was haphazard and frantic. I guess that is what I get when I go into the day planning not to trade. I am lucky that I ended the day with a profit. It seems that when I make trades before developing a plan and a reason for the trade, I am much more likely to sell too early, and I often set my stops too tight. I also do not trust this market right now. That also makes me likely to trade erratically and haphazardly.

The boss came back from a week long vacation today...That always makes things a little more intense. Its funny that I can tell from the footsteps whether my boss or asst. boss are coming down to my office.

I do not have any setups for tomorrow. I hope I'm not disappointing any readers by not providing stellar watch lists and setups. I promise I will in the future. I have to leave the house tomorrow at 3:30 a.m. to get to an early meeting, so I'm going to sacrifice research for sleep. I hope to be able to watch the markets open. Trader Mike seems to think the Naz is due for a bounce tomorrow. Good trading to everyone.

No comments: