Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Stockalicious- Part 3

If you haven't checked out their site yet, you are missing the best online stock journaling tool! Also, Stockalicious is very open to suggestions. They even have an I Hate You section where one can say what they hate about the site. Rather than explaining the latest changes made to the portfolio tool, I will repaste an email from the Stockalicious crew.

Hi Woodshedder,

The total and average profit figures for all positions have been introduced to our website. You should be able to see it in your portfolio at the bottom of the positions now. Also, we have just introduced a cash balance feature to calculate your portfolio value. You should now be able to see the cash balance in your portfolio page. You can set this to any amount and we will calculate the daily portfolio gain/loss % against the cash value + stock value, better reflecting the real world trading/investment experience.

For your convenience, every time you add a SELL transaction, we will add the transaction amount to the cash balance. Conversely, every time you add a BUY transaction, we will deduct the transaction amount from the cash balance.

Cheers,
The Stockalicious Team

5 comments:

MyFriendFate said...

yeah, they definitely have incredible customer service to go along with the great portfolio management features.

Jeff said...

And it is free!

matte351 said...

you usually get what you pay for.

Jeff said...

Hey mde....welcome back. I see you've been posting over at tim's place. Maybe I'm not bearish enough for you over here? ;)

jeffpaz said...

It's a decent site. I wish I could import/link to my broker though, so I don't have to manually enter the transactions.. I'm pretty lazy.