Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Night Cap

Today's account value at the close = $105,531.54

That figure is a YTD high for my account, and is almost exactly a 2% gain. I think the miniscule gain is awful. I must continue defining and refining my system and rules.

Easy come, easy go. ONSM reported earnings, and while the numbers were decent, the interest charges made the YoY numbers look skimpy. It closed down 8% in after-hours on ~22K in volume. There goes my 2% YTD! Hard to say what the action will be like tomorrow, as without the interest expense, ONSM would have been close to having its first profitable quarter. I intend to hold my shares as I feel this stock will rocket on any news re: CSCO and 5 Across.

Today's Action-

LDSH, featured in The 20-Day Play, was up almost 3 points at the HOD, and managed to close up 4.82%

I had man-sized gains in GIGM (+8.01%) and AOB (+6.47).

Traveling for Business

I am leaving for Philly tomorrow a.m., but I will have my laptop and intend to update the blog and my positions from the hotel room.

No comments: