Friday, February 23, 2007

Weekend Wrap-Up

$105,806.42- at today's close, a new YTD high (+3.3%).

That is nothing to write home about.

However, I decided last week that I was overtrading, and made a decision to slow things down. To aid in this, I loosened my stops, refocused on finding money setups, and generally just let all my positions ride, unless there was a clear technical reason to sell. Either by coincidence, serendipity, or pure luck, I made more money this week than any other week YTD.

For the day, I was thrilled with
GIGM +2.06%
MVIS +1.45%
ONSM +1.48%

I feel strongly that ONSM is going to 5 soon. Do yourself a favor and check out yesterday's conference call which is here. More of my analysis of ONSM can be found here. I believe that by the time this relationship with Cisco and Five Across gets fleshed out and a deal is inked in the social networking segment, it will be too late to get in at these prices.

No comments: