Thursday, June 7, 2007

Good Morning World

I sold 300 SWN @ $46.91. This made a profit of about 400.00, or about 3%. There looks to be some support around $46.00, and I'd consider buying it back around that level.

The Nasdaq is bouncing around just above the 20 day moving average. I will begin to get a tad concerned on a close beneath ~2570.

More updates later.

***Update*** Sold 1000 GIGM @ $14.85 for a small loss.

***Update*** Sold 1000 SWHC @ $14.90 for a big, fat, man-sized gain of 14% or ~$1800.00 This trade is one of my best of the year in terms of execution.

***Update*** Sold 500 PFWD @ $15.98
The market is speaking. Are you listening?

4 comments:

grant said...

wood-

So what is it saying?

jog on
grant

Caffeinated said...

Care to join me in a little business venture? "Suck My Hansen" videos, blogsite, maybe action toys?

Woodshedder said...

Cafe, sounds great. I hate HANS, but I remain firm in my conviction that the volatility squeeze will be to the upside.

Ducati, I have no idea what it is saying. Kind of like when my wife talks to me, or like the teacher on your favorite, Peanuts. Blah blah blah blah blah.

ShortDaBull said...

The market is saying "Fuck you, pay me!"