Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Let's Look At Charts

Great Chart! - AOI

I first profiled this stock January 12th. It has continued to climb since breaking out of a flag formation. I'm still not sure what the story is behind this company. I know they sell tobacco. If anyone cares to enlighten me, I would appreciate it. If you don't want to enlighten me, that's fine too. I'll keep riding it until the trend bends.

Big Cat- Big Trend Change

The 52 week high is 82, or 14 points higher than today's closing price. After breaking above the downtrend on volume, CAT gapped up on 7.5 billion stock buyback news. It has spent 3 days digesting the gap up, and now looks ready to charge ahead. A target price of 75 is halfway to the 52 week high from today's closing price, and an area of previous resistance.





Gambling on GIGM

Online gambling is still legal in other countries. Gigamedia is profiting from the surge in online gaming and gambling. The stock recently broke out of a cup with handle base on strong volume. While it is extended, I believe it will probably retrace and give another buy point around 13.00




ONSM- Time To Add to the Position?

ONSM reported earnings yesterday evening. My analysis shows that Q2 could be their first profitable quarter. The stock traded down today, but was strong nonetheless, as it found support at the 20-day. A bounce from these levels would keep the current uptrend intact. I feel strongly that any news re: CSCO, Five Across, and ONSM will send this through the roof.




NIHD- Can You Hear Me Now?
This company provides wireless communications services primarily in Latin America. They report earnings next week on Tuesday the 27th. This stock experienced a surge and retreated to bounce soundly from the 20-day. It looks as if it might attempt a new high tomorrow, and run into the ER.

No comments: