Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Sold Almost Every Position

After seeing what was going to happen this morning, I called in sick.

I dumped everything except for NIHD and LWAY on the open. It turned out to be a good move. I was able to use the cash to buy some stocks that were punished and make some money back. NIHD is still trying to crawl its way back. They picked a hell of a day to report.

As it stands, it looks like I will be down about 4K from yesterday, or about a 3.8% drop. That erases all my YTD gains and puts me YTD slightly in the negative.

One stock to note is GES. That sucker has climbed back almost 6.5 points.

Looks like this blog will start featuring more short setups.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regarding yesterdays post by shortdabull, I personally have more respect for someone who can hold down a real job while being profitable in the market. Period.

Jeff said...

Lol...well I was profitable yesterday...lol
Thanks though. I've had an incredible run the last 3 years. The extra $$ has made a huge difference to my family and my lifestyle.