Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Life Happens

Its been awhile, so I will make this post short and sweet and then try to get back to posting my trading stuff soon.

Kids, sick kids, earaches, very little sleep, contracts on new houses, open houses in our home, more contracts on houses, bargaining, work falling apart around me, etc.

So while trying to manage all of the above, I have been making some trades. When I last posted I was lamenting selling too early, and I had decided to try and hold onto my winners longer. So far I have been able to do that, to an extent. I have also been engaging in other various forms of trading buffoonery, which has effectively canceled out the winners I have held onto. I have also realized that I have been setting my stops too tight. When I get back to blogging regularly, I will detail my plans to allow for greater losses which will hopefully bring greater gains.