Thursday, September 20, 2007

Titties and Beer

Thank god I ain't queer.


No offense to women, alcoholics, or homosexuals.




If the chart is not enough to make you happy, then look at these metrics. I mean, what's not to like? A low-float company with 32% insider ownership and 36% institutional ownership, growing quarterly earnings year over year at 236%? Surely that's enough to give one a woody (no pun intended), even if you are not into strip clubs.

By the way, for any of you out there who are too high class, or moral, or whatever, and have not visited a titty bar, let me tell you that the jokers that visit these places spend loads of cash, and they are typically repeat customers. For a lot of the clients, visiting a gentlemen's club is equally addictive as drugs or alcohol.

I'm long PTT with what is likely a half position. I would like to see resistance broken around $9.00, and then buy more on a pullback. Hat tip to Sierra for this one.

Watch tonight's CNBC video on RICK right here.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm a pretty rookie chart chomper...but why isn't this a descending triangle?

Anonymous said...

Titties and Beer
Thank god I ain't queer.
No offense to women, alcoholics, or homosexuals.

I wasn't an English major like the Fly*, but this must be some kind of wonderful poem, I'm sure! Well done.

*(also a double minor in basket weaving and assless chaps design)

Jeff said...

Anon- could be a descending triangle, I guess. I don't really see anyplace to draw the bottom horizontal line to get a good descending triangle. I included that horizontal line to show how much support has been at that level for the past 9 months. If anything, it has been trading in a declining channel. Depends on where you draw your lines.

Mostly, I see triangles, which are typically continuation patterns.

jeffpaz said...

I think I'll take a visiting friend to a PTT property this weekend.

Jeff said...

Jeff, let me know what you think about your experience, and I'll put it in a blog post.

MyFriendFate said...

I love this company. I have it in my portfolio too.

Jeff said...

iio- well I'm not selling until you do. You've done very well this year.

I'm still waiting for a post where you detail your methodology. :)

D1 said...

dammit...obviously I will buy this stock in principle along, nice post

Dinosaur Trader said...

I have a second aunt once removed who is a lesbian alcoholic... so for her sake, I'm offended.

Meanwhile, you went nuts on that unspun chart. Did you hire little children to go there and vote for you or something? Damn!

-DT

Jeff said...

DT- I guess most of my readers are low-brow, beer drinking, woman-chasing, homophobes.

That explains my success on the unspun widget.

I had nothing to do with it.