Sunday, April 15, 2007

Back To My Real Job

I go back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks off. I'm sure it will be crazy stressful trying to sort out what I've missed. I'm loaded up on several positions, and do not have much cash left to initiate anything new on Monday. It is probably better, considering the above circumstances, that I don't enter any new positions.

And so I was simply going to go to bed early tonight, get an early, well-rested start at work tomorrow. But first, I had to check the blogosphere. This was a bad idea, as I found Trading Goddess's post at Ragin' Cajun's place. The Goddess has posted some killer looking charts! Several of her charts have made me have to stay up late doing a little bit of research, and I may indeed buy a little something tomorrow. I am consistently amazed at TG's ability to dig up very attractive companies with beautiful charts. But then again, I should expect that from such an mmmm..... intelligent woman.

And then I received an email from a reader suggesting that I look at AFSI. I did take a look at it, and the stock features a chart with a setup that I've been trading a lot recently: A potential breakout above a flat resistance line. It is a pretty setup!

So no early bedtime for me tonight. That is okay, as it is good to be reminded how many stocks there are on any given day that show a good potential for quick profits. Keeping this reality in mind helps me not overtrade, and keeps me from trading sub-prime stocks and setups.

Mucho profits to all tomorrow.

1 comment:

Trading Goddess said...

Woodshedder,

Thank you for your kind words.

They are very much appreciated...