Friday, April 13, 2007

Evening Wrap Up

+$1,667 and this makes the first close over 110K YTD.

I went to get my hair cut this afternoon and missed the close, but it looks like MVIS had a strong finish.

SWHC was also a nice winner for me today, while STKL and GIGM took breathers. I look for those two to keep moving next week.

I sold my daytrade in AOI for a tiny loss. It did not trade as I thought it would. I am still holding ARWR, waiting for something to happen.

SMSI continues to consolidate, but it holding its gains well and will soon be poised to move again.

I will do a weekly wrap up later this evening or this weekend. All in all, it was another great week.

4 comments:

superNacho said...

whats the deal with SIGA??
when do you think is a right time to buy?

Jeff said...

Wow, SIGA looks great. I haven't looked at it in a long time. I think the right time to buy was in the beginning of April. This morning would have worked too. :) It is looking like it might continue to run, but it is also a tad extended.

Caffeinated said...

Didn't you pick up some IIG? Quite a war. What do you say of the chart?

Jeff said...

IIG looks nice. I did not buy any, unfortunately. If I were long, I would sell first thing Monday a.m., or maybe put a limit sell in at 28.00 and look to buy back lower or after some consolidation. Very nice gains, however at the current pace, they are unsustainable.