Thursday, April 26, 2007

Good Morning World

PMTI up 2 points again in pre-market on a good earnings report. My thanks to Mdawzs at Get Short! for bringing this one to my attention from one of his bottom fishing screens.

AAPL is still holding strong in the pre-market. I'm trying to decide whether to dump my shares this morning or hold. It is important to be aware of the bias that makes one want to sell winners to early and dump losers too late. I am trying to hold winners longer, but alas, it is always tempting to take the money and run.

Keep your eyes on GIGM today. If volume starts to come into the stock, it may provide a good entry for a run to $15.50

ONNN reports earnings this evening. I will probably sell at least half my position before the report.

That is all for now.

No comments: