Monday, April 16, 2007

Holy Bull Market Batman

Wow- meetings all morning. Just got in, got my computer turned on, and things are looking grand today.

ARWR reported news. I guess that was what that trade was waiting for. Up 6.23% as I type.

MVIS looks like it wants to stay above 4.50

GIGM looking strong.

STKL is holding its gains.

SWHC holding gains.

DIVX is running again. Today might be the day to add to this position.

All in all, I couldn't be more pleased. I am swamped with work to catch up on, and glad to not have to worry too much about my positions today.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've voted for you at the most recent poll at Fly's, I'm pulling for you. Also, I've read you busting balls over at Snoopy's blog, very nice work. It's bad enough that he doesn't cite his sources but it's inexcusable that he is posting stuff and then erasing it. He has lost any and all credibility, shameful, but not a huge surprise.

Jeff said...

Thanks for the vote!
Yeah, I'm not sure why snoopy erased his explanation. It was late, and I didn't have a whole lot of time to check facts, but I think he posted some erroneous info. Again, this is just my assumption based on a late-night recollection. I just want to dialog with the guy, but I think he just wants to put out information and leave it at that, with no discussion.

Anonymous said...

Can you believe ONT?

Jeff said...

I try to ignore ont because I've missed out on the run. Thanks for bringing me down today.

ShortDaBull said...

Buying QID here (50.65) and avoiding long exposure right now till we see a clearer picture. I don't believe we'll break thru the feb. highs with any meaning and that will cause a double top.

also, earnings will be the catalyst to bring things in a bit, at least to the 20-day.

let's see if i'm right :-)

Jeff said...

I don't know SDB. I'm trying not to time this one. I'm letting things run, but keeping a tight grip on the reins.

I'm curious to see what the volume looks like today.

We'll see soon if you're right!