Monday, April 30, 2007

Evening Wrap Up

-$1,664.00

Believe it or not, I'm still up for the year.

Today was a good day to have tight stops. I did, and every one of the them got punched. That is fine with me. My core positions, MVIS, STKL, and to some extent GIGM all held up well today.

As mentioned in the previous message, I am going to be using every available second to start on my quest to develop a system to trade. With permission from some well-known authors (which I have yet to receive) I will be starting this system quest by posting my objectives. This could be some boring stuff, or it may help you become better tuned to your own objectives. All in all, I hope to detail, from start to finish, my quest to develop a profitable system to trade my beliefs and psychology.

13 comments:

Cruxmonger said...

Sounds very interesting. Good luck!

idlesin said...

Looking forward to reading about how you develop your system.

matte351 said...

Hurry up and post your new system for the world to see.

Jeff said...

Thanks folks. I'm still demoing software at this point, but I am working on a post with my objectives as far as what I really want to accomplish with my system.

CNL said...

STKL earnings on the 9th...hold through them and you will be a happy man. We did 5.3 EPS last year on $133 mill reve including a negative from the sunflower division. Revenues Q1 2007 should be 30% higher than last year with the average estimated EPS $.06. This marks only a 13% increase YoY from 2006...We going to beat $.07 and we crush those shorts, this doesnt include good news during the CC reguarding bioprocess updates.

Broker A said...

MVIS is a stock to watch, tomorrow.

You've been warned.

Jeff said...

I'll be watching. I hope you are warning me in a good way.

Anonymous said...

DIVX as well, you knobs.

Sierra Water said...

Should MVIS coil off the $4 platform, I will buy a live grain fed Black Angus Cow from the Rocky Mountain Foothills, butcher it, finish it on Barley with a hint of oats, dry age it for 28 days and serve "Rib Eye" especial to "The Fly". Of course, should MVIS break down below $4, I will serve Broker my Cairn Terrior "Briggs" a la carte.










choice does not exist.

Anonymous said...

I'd say finish with corn. But yeah, it's been an ugly pullback.

Jeff said...

Well brent, I'd say that those Black Angus Cows better be put up as I think you'll be eatin' one here shortly.

CNL- STKL looks great. However, I may not have the stomach to hold through earnings. We'll see.

matte351 said...

Sell DIVX mda, it is clear you have been long on the ride down little man.

Anonymous said...

newequity, you're not the sharpest tool in the shed are you?