Thursday, April 12, 2007

Evening Wrap Up

+$1,472.00 and I believe the account has closed at a new high, YTD.

I got back from taking the mutts to the vet just in time to see some killer action at the close.

SWHC had a killer run, bouncing off 14 and never looking back. I added another 500 @ $14.85 about 15 minutes before the close. I now have 15oo shares, and am loaded up.

STKL is looking very strong, and I'm loaded up with 1500 shares on that issue as well.

I added another 500 GIGM today as well, bringing me up to 1k total. I am very happy with this GIGM trade as I waited until it found support before buying it back, and then doubled the position when the trade worked as I had planned.

I also picked up 1K of ARWR @ $5.26 as Broker A was pumping/whispering something about it. He's got a good track record for his "whispers." I have no idea of anything about the company. This trade is a complete dice roll trade based on someone else's recommendation. I don't even know what I'm supposed to be looking for. I'm just trying to keep it interesting for my readers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My widget looks better than your widget.

Jeff said...

My widget is bigger.

Adrian said...

Can I see both of your widgets?