Thursday, March 22, 2007

Evening Wrap Up

- $140.00 Again, this loss was due to MVIS. Most of my other positions did well.

Tomorrow will probably be a good day to do nothing. I'm expecting light volume and a tight range. I think Monday will see the current short-term uptrend resume.

Funny, this evening I went to Barnes and Nobles to pick up the Thursday edition of IBD. I like the top 200 stocks part of the Thursday edition. Anyway, they were all out of the paper, and I've never seen them run out in 2 years of buying from that store. I'm sure IBD did a little happy dance yesterday when the follow-through day came, as I bet they don't sell many papers in a falling market. With the follow-through day giving the green light to the IBD faithful to buy again, I can only imagine that they rushed to the store all day and bought up all the papers so they could get some ideas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strange, because when I went down to my corner store they were completely sold out of Hustler.

Jeff said...

lol...good correlation...